The Speech Pathology Australia Book of the Year awards have been finalised for 2018, and here are the winners:
- Indigenous children: Sorry Dayby Coral Vass (Illustrations by Dub Leffler)
- Birth to 3 years: Heads and Tailsby by John Candy (Illustrations by John Candy)
- Three to 5 years: Rodney Loses It!Written by Michael Gerard Bauer (Illustrations by Chrissie Krebs)
- Five to 8 years: Danny Blue’s Really Excellent Dreamby Max Landrak (Illustrations by Max Landrak)
- Eight to 10 years: The Grand Genius Summer of Henry Hooblerby Lisa Shanahan.
Check out the Association’s web page for the complete list, along with a list of shortlisted books: https://www.speechpathologyaustralia.org.au/SPAweb/whats_on/Book_of_the_Year/SPAweb/What_s_On/Book_of_the_Year/Book_of_the_Year.aspx?hkey=6d7d21b1-0cd6-4b86-91e3-11884f031a02